- Offer an emergency plan.
- Offer to ease stress by helping when needed.
The first and most important step in setting up an emergency plan is to contact a domestic violence or woman's shelter and get real, professional advice from people who want to help you live a domestic violence free life. Setting up a separate bank account and giving important papers to a family member or a friend who you can trust should follow soon after.
Five Tips To Ensure Online Safety
1. Create Complex Passwords: By using Capitals (aA), numbers (00) and symbols (&@).
2. Never Use Social Media On Public Computers: Stay away from giving any personal information to non-owned computers, phones, etc.
3. Set Your Social Media To Private: Allowing you to filter who can view your activity.
4. Click Smart: Stay away from spam emails and posts, which are often used to extract personal information from unknowing victims
5. Practice Safe Shopping: Shop only on safe and trusted sites, when shopping online it is best to use PREPAID credit cards